Thursday, July 07, 2005

London blasts .............


It's all due to Bush and Blair , I don't know how you all will feel by reading this.

Once I was watching news about Iraq where US fighter aircraft bombed civil area. One man was holding his son's body(Probably aged 3) and crying. His son died in that bombing. I am sure about that man , He can even join the suicide attackers .......

Now tell me who is responsible for these attacks .....

By saying so , I am not justifying this Act .... This is absolutely wrong.


(Photograph taken from bbc.co.uk)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As far as Iraq is concerned, its true that country is being tomentised and tortured for MONEY. But the whole game starts from MULLAs and ends with MULLAs. Bush or Blair are the facilitators ;)

Anonymous said...

The goal of Islamic extremists is " Make the world Islamic "

Anonymous said...

To clean the pond with few dirty fishes, you might have to flush the whole pond :-)